Those Microsoft Apps / Keyboarding students assigned to Mrs. Durff will:
- work in Petre 5 / Computer Lab SILENTLY
- are completing coursework independently
- will receive periodic checkups by Mrs. Durff as her schedule permits
- will receive grades from Mrs. Durff
- will see assignments here (hint: bookmark it now)
1st assignment due Friday 3:20pm:
- Cycle 1 Lessons 1a-1i pp. 2-5
- Cycle 1 Lessons 2-2d pp.8-10
- Cycle 1 Lessons 3a-3d pp, 10-11
- Cycle 1 Lessons 4a-4f pp.12-13
- Cycle 1 Lessons 5a-5c pp. 13-14
- Study the Glossary – the terms will be on a quiz next week.
Hand in all typed work, double-spaced, Times New Roman, size 12, with 1″ margins –> PAPER COPY!
How am I graded?
- 100%-92% = green group will proceed with new lessons
- 91%-83% = yellow group will proceed with review activities
- 82% and below = red group will proceed with repeating the lessons
Welcome to your brand new blog at Edublogs.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
Also, please consider becoming an Edublogs Pro User – you can remove ads from yours and 50 other student blogs (which also get extra themes and mobile blogging), upload up to 5GB or audio, video and every other sort of content and access great features under your ‘Plugins’ menu.
And you get premium email support and over 30 extra cool themes too.
Pro users are what keeps Edublogs running and providing free blogs for education, so give it a go today 🙂
For assistance, visit our comprehensive support site, check out our getting started with Edublogs guide or stop by The Edublogs Forums to chat with other edubloggers.
You can also subscribe to our brilliant free publication, The Edublogger, which is jammed with helpful tips, ideas and more.
And finally, if you like Edublogs but want to be able to simply create, administer, control and manage hundreds of student and teacher blogs at your school or college, check out Edublogs Campus… it’s like Edublogs in a box, all for you.
Thanks again for signing up with Edublogs!